Home Renovation Printable Planner
This home renovation printable planner allows you to keep track of important home information, renovation plans, and completed home projects.
This is a digital product, not a physical product. It allows you to make a similar item at home. PLEASE start an account when you purchase. This makes it easier for you to access your designs later. If you don't create an account, make sure you have your pop up blocker turned off so you receive your file.
***This is NOT a physical product. This is a digital product that you can print!***
This home renovation printable planner allows you to keep track of important home information, renovation plans, and completed home projects. You can record what paint colors and sheens you used for each room. There are also page dividers for each section of your home binder so you can keep items like your home inspection in your binder as well.
This planner fits on 8.5 x 11 paper. You need to "fit to page" when you print the pages.
Included in this printable planner:
- Divider sheets for your home planning binder.
- Cover Sheet: Important home documents & information
- General home info
- Inspection Report
- Home Appraisal
- Well & Water: Inspection and Testing
- Septic Inspection
- Appliance Records
- Renovations: Planning & Quotes
- Renovations: Completed Projects & Permits
- Maintenance: Records & Receipts
- General home information sheet to record emergency numbers, WiFi passwords, etc.
- Home To Do list for cleaning, renovations, etc.
- VIP list to record favorite providers such as plumbers, electricians, etc.
- Appliance records to track any warranties, life expectancy, year purchased, and model information.
- Record each renovation you'd like to complete, quotes you've received for the project, and sketch designs.
- Record completed renovations, cost to complete, and the contractor used.
- Paint Colors
- Maintenance calendar with a checklist for tasks to complete each month.*
*Maintenance tasks were divided up so they wouldn't all fall on the same months. You may need to adjust your personal schedule based on your location, ie. you may turn off hose bibs earlier or later in the year than listed on the printable depending on your location (or not at all if you live somewhere warm). I placed some maintenance tasks earlier or later in the season than typical, simply to help reduce costs if you choose to hire that service out (ie. getting your chimney worked on in December is likely more expensive than in the summer).